Database Spotlight – Weekly Tax Bulletin
Weekly Tax Bulletin is an indispensable wrap-up of the week’s Australian tax developments at both Federal and State level.
In around 53 issues every year, Weekly Tax Bulletin reports on the latest tax issues, cases, rulings, legislation, press releases and major announcements. Subscribers also receive valuable special issues covering Year-end Tax Planning and the Federal Budget. For instance, this year Weekly Tax Bulletin again led the way on Federal Budget comment and analysis with over 75 Budget-related reports by the end of May 2011.
Terry Hayes, Senior Tax Writer and Editor-in-Chief of the Thomson Reuters Tax Newsroom, writes and compiles Weekly Tax Bulletin. Special contributions by business-focused industry experts provide analysis on a broad range of issues from the implications of the carbon tax scheme to trust streaming to the treatment of superannuation upon the death of a fund member.
• Keeps you fully up-to-date with changes in tax and related matters for effective tax advice and decision-making.
• Gives you a thorough understanding of proposed tax changes
• Provides real-world business focus on key tax issues.
• Gives you a balanced or alternative view to the determinations, decisions and views of the ATO.
• Provides an indispensable research and reference tool for tax technical issues.
Choose to subscribe to Weekly Tax Bulletin via email for instant access, online with its valuable search capability or in paper format.
For more information, click here.