Westlaw (Australia) Guide - Create and organise favourites
The following resource titles can be added to your favourites: Secondary sources, Key Numbers, Legislation titles, parts and sub-parts, The Laws of Australia, News and Current Awareness, Government and Regulatory Materials, Forms and Precedents.
Individual content, such as individual news articles, cases, sections of Legislation, and specific forms and precedents, should be added to a folder instead.
Add to Favourites
- Add content to your favourites by clicking the Add to Favourites button.
- Tick the checkbox next to 'My Favourites' to save it to your main favourites group.
- Alternatively, click Create new group to create a new group of favourites.
- Click Save.
- View your favourites from the top menu by clicking Favourites.
- This view will show two groups and up to five links.
Reorganise the links to show your most-used favourites.
- Click View All to see your full list of favourited content.
- In the middle of the homepage, click Favourites to view two favourited groups with up to seven links in each.
You are also able to search your favourites from this section.
- Click View All Favourites to see your full list of favourited content.
- To manage your favourites, select Favourites from the top menu.
- Click View All.
- Click Organise to modify your favourites.
- Drag and drop to re-order your favourites (by group or individually), rename or delete groups, or delete individual favourites.
- When you are finished, click Done Organising.
Add a group
- Add a group to organise your favourites by clicking Add a Group.
- Create a group by adding a group name.
- Click Save.