ePub Spotlight - Contract: Cases and Materials 12th Edition
- the Australian Consumer Law;
- new provisions in the Electronic Transactions Acts;
- United Group Rail Services Limited v Rail Corporation New South Wales NSWCA 177; (2009) 74 NSWLR 618 (agreements to negotiate in good faith);
- Saleh v Romanous NSWCA 274 (promissory estoppel and the parol evidence rule);
- Masterton Homes Pty Ltd v Palm Assets Pty Ltd NSWCA 234 (incorporating terms);
- Western Export Services v Jireh International Pty Ltd HCA45 (contract interpretation and construing terms);
- Tabcorp Holdings Ltd v Bowen Investments Pty Ltd HCA 8; (2009) 236 CLR 272 (rectification damages);
- Agricultural and Rural Finance Pty Ltd v Gardiner HCA 57; (2008) 238 CLR 570 (loss of right to terminate by waiver); and
- Master Education Services Pty Ltd v Ketchell  HCA 38; (2008) 236 CLR 101 (statutory illegality).
Click here for more information on this e-Publication.