Westlaw (Australia) Guide - How to search and browse books
- Browse the collection of books by clicking Secondary Sources.
- Then click on Books.
- Books are displayed alphabetically.
- Click on Product Scope to obtain further information about each title.
- You can also click on the library scope information to understand the key features within this page which includes filtering by Topic, Jurisdiction, Subscription or Favourites.
- Once you are in a Book, you can browse by clicking on the + symbol to open up the documents within a chapter, this includes the index.
To search the full text of the entire Books collection type your terms directly into the global search bar.
- Searches can also be run with or without publication filters or by selecting specific publications using the checkboxes, i.e., a Topic filter.
- Books can also be searched using the Advanced Search which contains more search fields.