On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Locate a case by citation and/or party names.
- Use KeyCite to locate citing references and history of case.
- Use the Cases Advanced Search template and search connectors to pinpoint relevant cases
- Use the Key Number system to find cases on a point of law
- Refine, filter and sort search results
- Download, print and email cases
- Create an Alert to follow a case
MCLE and CPD - If this educational activity is relevant to your immediate or long term needs in relation to your professional development and practice of the law then you may claim one "unit" for each hour of attendance.