Forms & Precedents 2.0
The Forms & Precedents 2.0 collection was released to Westlaw Australia on Monday the 13th of November 2023.
The enhanced publications offer improved findability and functionality across all Forms & Precedent publications.
To improve users access to and use of our Forms & Precedents content the following enhancements have been made:
- Publication Table of Contents: Providing a structured view for streamlined navigation of legal content.
- Left Hand Pane TOC on Document: Ensuring easy access and seamless navigation between publication documents.
- Internal Publication Links and Inline Links to Forms: Facilitating quick access to documents and required forms.
- External Publication Links*: Soon to be integrated, offering convenient links to Primary Law for comprehensive research.
- Support for /s & /p Operators: Empowering precise and efficient content searches.
- Improved Findability of Content: Reorganizing publications under secondary sources content type for enhanced discoverability.
- Reading Mode and Search Document Feature: Optimizing the document viewing experience and enhancing search capabilities.
* Links to Primary Law estimated to go live in December 2023