Practical Law Tip - Did you know you can access primary law on Practical Law?
Last Published: September 25, 2020
- When inside viewing a resource, links to primary law such as case law are displayed in with a hyperlink and can be accessed through clicking.
- Clicking on the case law hyperlink displays the case within Practical law. You can access the authorised or reported version by selecting the original image if you have a subscription to that law report. If you have access to Westlaw, you can click View Westlaw Version which contains keycite.
- The Westlaw entry will contain additional features that include key numbers and digest summaries as well as access to any other cases mentioned within that case
- Similarly, if there is reference to legislation on Practical Law it can be accessed directly by clicking its hyperlink.
- The legislation will be displayed in its current consolidated status with Currency Status displaying at the bottom showing all amendments incorporated