The Client ID is used to record billable time against a client or matter. The Client ID is recorded in your History tab within Westlaw. Enter a client name, research topic or a matter number and click the Start new session button to get started with your research.
If your profile is locked out due to too many sign-in attempts, you must reset your password.
Reset your password from OnePass by clicking Forgot password?
If you have forgotten your username, click the Forgot username? link.
You will receive an email from OnePass that contains a link that will allow you to create a new password.
Let us help you:
For assistance with OnePass, call us on 1800 020 548 (Australia) 0800 10 60 60 (New Zealand) or you can email us at TechCare.ANZ@thomsonreuters.com.
You can quickly and easily determine what content is included in your new Westlaw subscription plan by accessing the My Content Page on new Westlaw.
Click here for more information on accessing the My Content Page.
System requirements for the new Westlaw are:
Supported operating systems
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Windows Vista®
- Mac® OS 10.5 or later
- Internet Explorer® 11 or later (Windows only)
- Mozilla Firefox current version or Extended Support Release version
- Safari® 10.0 or later
- Chrome current version
- Microsoft Edge current version
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution recommended
- Adobe Acrobat Reader® 9.0 or later (some print functionality is lost with older versions)
Contact us by one of the following methods:
- Telephone the number on the Westlaw footer: 1800 020 548
- Check the Live Chat link located in the Westlaw footer. This service is available Mon-Fri 9:00am to 4:00pm AEST
- Click the Training & Support link in the Westlaw footer to access help guides, videos, tip and training support
- Click the Improve Westlaw link in the footer to provide feedback
If you are unable to see the Westlaw buttons within LEAP, please contact LEAP.
Please see the user guide for more detail.
If you are a LEAP customer, you can sign up for your complimentary 30-day trial access for Westlaw. Please contact TechCare.ANZ@thomsonreuters.com.
If you are unable to see a Westlaw app in the LEAP App Marketplace, please contact LEAP.
OnePass is a single sign-on solution that allows users to have one username & password for access to all their Thomson Reuters services.
Click here for more information about OnePass.
How many OnePass profiles do I need?
One. Your OnePass username and password allows you to access multiple Thomson Reuters products. You just need to have a registration key for each product on your OnePass profile.