- Personalising your account for non-AEST clients
- Setting favourites for quick and easy access to your key commentaries
- Case searching – using the KeyCite citator database, finding cases answering a legal question (law summaries) and finding cases on legislation
- Commentaries - using tables of contents and indexes for commentaries and The Laws of Australia
- Using work tools (making notes, highlighting documents, copying and pasting quotations and case references)
- Finding current versions of legislation
- Using folders for matters and storing key cases
MCLE and CPD - If this educational activity is relevant to your immediate or long term needs in relation to your professional development and practice of the law then you may claim one "unit" for each hour of attendance.