New Practical Law automated standard documents
Utilising the power of Contract Express, Practical Law subscribers (subject to minimum subscription requirements) will now be able to answer a simple questionnaire to generate some of Practical Law's most popular, maintained and highly trusted standard documents. For those with FirmStyle, the generated draft documents will be formatted using your organisation's branding, trade dress and formatting, providing maximum efficiency and time savings.
- Standard document, Commercial lease: part of building.
- Standard document, Constitution for a proprietary company limited by shares.
- Standard document, Facility agreement: bilateral.
- Standard document, General security deed: bilateral (single obligor).
- Standard document, Guarantee and indemnity: corporate guarantor, specific liabilities.
- Standard document, Joint venture agreement: unincorporated JV.
- Standard document, Shareholders' deed.
- Standard document, Share purchase agreement: simultaneous signing and completion.
For a full list of the automated Practical Law documents, see Practical Law Australia automated documents: current content list. For support using automated documents, click here.