New Practical Law Banking and Finance resources: Sustainable and green finance practice notes
Practical Law Banking and Finance have produced the following new green and sustainable finance resources:
- Practice note, Sustainable and green finance. This note provides an introduction to the concepts of sustainable finance with a focus on green finance. It outlines the various initiatives in the global and domestic markets.
- Practice note, An introduction to green loans. A note on green loans which looks at the nature of green loans, the Green Loan Principles and drafting points to consider when documenting a green loan.
- Practice note, Sustainability linked loans. This note looks at the nature of sustainability linked loans, the Sustainability Linked Loan Principles and drafting points to consider when documenting such a loan.
- Practice note: overview, Green bonds. This provides an introduction to environmental, social and governance (ESG) themed bonds with a focus on green bonds. It includes and overview of the Green Bond Principles and discusses the types of external review and certification standards that may be applicable to green bonds.
- Practice note, Equator Principles. This note provides an overview of the Equator Principles, including their purpose and application to project finance transactions and project related corporate loans.