The Practical Law Australia Banking and Finance module has been expanded to include the following resources:
- Forms of Commitment Letters that can be used for:
- underwritten and jointly arranged (available here);
- underwritten and a single arranger (available here);
- best efforts and jointly arranged (available here);
- best efforts and a single arranger (available here),
syndicated lending transactions.
- Reliance Letter for use with a legal opinion, allowing a new lender or finance party to rely on a drawdown or other existing legal opinion (available here).
- Reliance Letter for use with due diligence and other reports typically requested by a lender or finance party as a condition precedent to funding as part of their risk assessment of a transaction (available here).
These documents complement the recently released suite of syndicated lending documents. More information about those syndicated lending documents is available here.
Looking ahead to 2020, the team is already working on new content, which will include a suite of legal opinions for secured, unsecured, and offshore financing transactions.
We also wish all our current and future subscribers a safe and merry holiday period. We look forward to hearing more of your thoughts and feedback on the Practical Law Banking and Finance resources in the new year.
For more information on these documents or the Practical Law Australia Banking and Finance module, please contact senior writer Skye Balasingham or head writer Alex Chernishev.