This session also provides an overview of First Point, and how to be notified of new cases, or changes to an existing case.
At the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Find a case by citation or title/party name
- Understand the significance of case status symbols
- Locate and establish the litigation history of a case
- Locate cases on a specific point of law
- Search cases for legislation judicially considered
- Refine searches apply post search filters
- Locate other Thomson Reuters products citing a case in Westlaw AU
- Print, email and download a case
- Create case Alerts
- Locate Westlaw AU Help and Support
MCLE and CPD - If this educational activity is relevant to your immediate or long term needs in relation to your professional development and practice of the law then you may claim one "unit" for each hour of attendance.