Practical Law Australia Tip – What are Toolkits?
Toolkits provide a high-level introduction to an area of the law, along with links out to various Practical Law resources that can help you navigate this topic.
Toolkits are written and maintained by our in-house team of Practical Law writers and will often have a inter-disciplinary aspect to them, for example, writers from Practical Law Corporate and Practical Law Employment have collaborated on our Whistleblowers toolkit and related resources, to ensure legal considerations from all practice areas have been addressed.
You may choose to browse or search to find Toolkits that are relevant to your practice.
- To browse, you can start by clicking the Resources tab on the home screen,
- Next, click into Toolkits
- Finally, choose your practice area.
If you prefer to Search;
- Start by entering your key words and clicking the search icon e.g. restraint of trade.
- Then click to expand the Resource Type filter on the left hand side
- Finally, tick the box next to Toolkits.
This will display any toolkits in relation to the key word search on "restraint of trade".
The Practical Law writing team is continuously adding new toolkits across all practice areas.